Tuesday, August 26, 2008

past tense never be a present tense!


ceritanya...gak sengaja gw lg denger lagunya gwen stefani yg cool..
and i remember of him.
my ex..
kita jadian setaun lebih sebulan deh kalo gak salah....
but he just so out of my life.
off the page.

....... It's hard to remember how it felt before
Now I found the love of my life
Passes things, get more comfortable
Everything is going right

And after all the obstacles
It's good to see you now with someone else
And it's such a miracle that you and me are still good friends
After all that we've been through
I know we're cool
I know we're cool..........
(cool by gwen s.)


it's so amazing that i found out that we've been separated in a perfect way..no cat fight..although it was hurt so much but we left w/ no revenge at all..
ngutip dr tulisan2 ayub yahya yg gw dpt dr blog laras..(thx ras..blog lo ngena bgt!!)

BERHATI-HATILAH DENGAN KENANGAN; JANGAN SAMPAI KITA DIBELENGGU OLEHNYA. SEBAB SALAH-SALAH KITA BISA JATUH PADA ROMANTISME SEMPIT MASA LALU. LUPA PADA KE'KINI'AN DAN KE'DISINI'AN. MASA LALU, BETAPA PUN DIA TOH SUDAH MATI

ehem..
just like she said..slaps me in my face....

but now..fortunately..
he already moved on..w/ a beautiful girlfriend by his side
i am truly happy for him now...

and me?
im happy w/ my adorable boyfriend..... ^_______^



then just like my english teacher said...
past tense never be a present tense....

dont erase it from ur life
just forget it

5 comments:

Unknown said...

hmmm,,saya kurang memahami bahasa inggris masalahnya.

Unknown said...

Tinggalkan komentar anda

Unknown said...

hidranto berkata...

Unknown said...

hehehe,tapi bagus lah dis--menyempatkan waktu untuk berpikir dan menulis.

crazy lil outspoken girl said...

makasih too!!!...gw males belajar pasmod makanya mending gw ngeblog!
ohohohohooh