Sunday, June 20, 2010

another saturday

Spending my saturday with her. if there's a modern proverb called BFFETG (best friend forever ever together gather) than she is one of my BFFETG!
we went to the same elementary school together, but never say hi to each other. then destiny brought us to the same junior high school..in the same class for 2 years, chairmate for 1 year. struggled in my JHS was very hard..smart people could found in every corner of my class (maklum, SMP paling bagus se jakarta!haha) ..thank God i had her to help me with math and stuffs. famous gank never been so meany..and, thank God i had her beside me to deal with it. Jerk hunky boys all over my days...again, thank God i had her to share the craziness!
and we went to different high school..she is waaaay clever than me, and she made it. went to SMA 8 without cheating i guess, and me..went to SMA 68. But, i still can reach her whenever i need someone to talk to. when i need partner to bitching out bout high school life. her bedroom still my favorite chamber to cry on.
Time flies...she went to ITB and i went to UNPAD..we were in one city but we very very rare to see each other to talk bout shitty things in our life.
we were such a busy bee. we started to lose contact.
yesterday, after years we dont have quality time..we finally made it. Along with cheapy food we talked bout life. so many things to catch up!i dont even checking my blackberry for like 4 hours! *totally shocking, for a twitter addict like me*
i miss her so much...goodluck for life and love nyooong!

No comments: