Tuesday, June 9, 2009

dear God..im really not in the mood for skripsi-ing

yes...gw gak tw ni gimana cara ngumpulin mood gw buat ngerjain bab 4..i totally clueless...*sigh*
but daddy..if u promise me a kindle right away on my graduation day maybe right now im doing my skripsi with highest mood ever!hihi..i want a kindle daddyyyyyyy!!!
anyways...eyke mw crita ttg my saturday and sunday nite...

saturday..owyeaah..its time to have romantic date with boyfriend!haha..well it wasnt romantic at all actually...had early dinner at marzano sency and gone to hollywood 21 for queenbee movies..gila yah..ms sestudio cuman ada 8 orang!waaa...ni film gak laku apa yah??pdhl bagus lohh filmnya...trus sepatunya si queenbee sm gt sm sepatu gw!trus gw nya yg norak gt..haha..hidup wondershoe!
blouse-le couture;black legging-unbranded;belt-lacoste;bag-nina ricci;sandal-vnc




and sunday..nemenin nyokap gw ke kondangan di kartika chandra...it was..pweetttyyyy...dad,i want my wedding like that..haha..and here's the pics

silver shirt&belt-unbranded;leopard print skirt-elke;bag-dior(my grandma's bag);shoes-youngki

cutesy!!

sama bunda

and now..weekend already gone..its time to do (or just think about) my skripsi again...dear God..help me here!!!

3 comments:

daisy sunshine said...

hey btw is that your BF? hihi cute couple :)

crazy lil outspoken girl said...

thank you cyn...
jd maluuu..haha...

Anonymous said...

hey gadis, I like the outfit you wore to the pwetty kondangan... modelnya boleh dicontek tu. kalo buat aku, warna pink kali yah? hihihi... pink suits my lovely personality....

*halah* ... hihihi...

anyway, about skripsi. skripsi adalah sesuatu yang harus dikerjakan secara teratur sesuai jadwal yg sudah ditetapkan sebelumnya [misal, komit ama diri sendiri... every night, 1-2 hours]. but puhleees turn off your internet first before you open the mWord. otherwise you'll be spending 3 hours LOOKLET'ing/ netting instead of doing your skripsi.

trust me.

been there done that. not once. TWICE for God's sake.... :((