Thursday, September 30, 2010

GATOT

alias galau total.

huahahahhahahaha...

yeah yeah..let the song speaks!

stereophonics - it means nothing
Did we lose ourselves again?
Did we take in what's been said?
Did we take the time to be,
All the things we said we'd be?
So we bury hopes in sand

the veronicas - when it all falls apart
Everything is F'ed up straight from the heart
Tell me what do you do, when it all falls apart
Gotta pick myself up where do I start
Cuz I can't turn to you when it all falls apart

Frou-frou - let go
excuse me, too busy you're writing your tragedy

hellogoodbye - dear jamie..sincerly me
Every page I tried my best to think of something to contest with
Inside jokes and other folks who've got much more to say
Every page I tried my best to fill with something to contest with
Inside jokes and other folks who've got much more to say
(2 kali biar meresap sampe ke tulang-tulang)

the cure - letter to elise
elise believe i never wanted this
i thought this time i'd keep all of my promises
i thought you were the girl always dreamed about
but i let the dream go
and the promises broke
and the make-believe ran out...
(edyaan...tinta merah! emang, saya sebel banget soalnya)

Frank sinatra - moon river
Oh, dream maker, you heart breaker
Wherever you're goin', I'm goin' your way

Vanessa Carlton - the wreckage
Speeding
Into the horizon
Dreaming of the siren
Wishing for her broken glass on the highway
It could be so easy

daaaaan....pamungkas!

John Mayer - Split Screen Sadness
i still wish you fought me till your dyiiiiing daaaaaay
dont let me get awaaaaaay


there. i said it.
kayaknya ini postingan paling random saya deh. udah ah.

agak-agak terinspirasi dari postingan yang ini
bedanya cuman di suasana hati ajah.

No comments: